Rates are in € and include
- 1 course/55min.
- 1 lesson lasts 55min.
- Rates do not include ski equipment and lift tickets. Payment is required for children over 5 years of age(kindly check price list PE "Ski Resorts of Serbia"
- Private lesson is booked only if full payment of one lesson is paid ( difference before lesson starts)
- The cancellation of a booked private lesson is only acceptable 48h prior to its beginning; otherwise a cancellation fee of full amount has to be charged.
- Refunds are issued only due to injury or illness, with a certificate from the local doctor and the report of the Mountain Rescue Service. Refund is possible (only the difference), for the days when participants did not start the lesson.
- Refunds are also made in connection with COVID-19 (travel restrictions, quarantine, lock-down, etc.)
- The costs of refunding the money (bank commission) are borne by the payer
- Surcharge for lunch with private lessons is 800rsd (valid only for children up to 15 years old)
- Uniqa insurance. Information for the contractor and the insured.
- By using our services, you accept the Statement and agreement on the security of user services and compensation.
Methods of payment in the country:
- Means of payment: bank transfer, credit card
- If paid in Serbia should be in RSD (Republic Serbia Dinars), in accordance with the middle exchange of NBS on a payment day.
- For the international bank transfers all bank fees are to be charged from your account.
- MM SKI- SPORT reserves the right to change the rates due to monetary market fluctuation.
If you are not registered and do not settle your obligations at the booking of the ski school:
- you are not eligible to complaints on the quality of ski and snowboard lessons;
- you are not insured against accidents;
- you deprive yourself of the opportunity to enjoy skiing in accordance with safety and technical standards