The advantage of private skiing lessons is that the instructor will focus only on the needs and skills of the participants, the content of the classes is adjusted to the needs of the child, which means that the progress is generally faster.
A private lesson is also the best choice for developing and improving skiing techniques or correcting wrong habits in children who are already experienced skiers. And for very shy children, who find it difficult to spend time apart from their parents, a private instructor will also be able to better motivate a small skier than in a group lesson.
Rates are in € and include
- 1 course/55min.
- Insurance (refers to citizens of the republic of serbia and foreign nationals residing in Serbia)
- 1 lesson lasts 55min.
- Rates do not include ski equipment and lift tickets. Payment is required for children over 5 years of age(kindly check price list PE "Ski Resorts of Serbia"
- Private lesson is booked only if full payment of one lesson is paid ( difference before lesson starts)
- The cancellation of a booked private lesson is only acceptable 48h prior to its beginning; otherwise a cancellation fee of full amount has to be charged.
- Refunds are issued only due to injury or illness, with a certificate from the local doctor and the report of the Mountain Rescue Service. Refund is possible (only the difference), for the days when participants did not start the lesson.
- Refunds are also made in connection with COVID-19 (travel restrictions, quarantine, lock-down, etc.)
- The costs of refunding the money (bank commission) are borne by the payer
- Surcharge for lunch with private lessons is 1000rsd (valid only for children up to 15 years old)
- Uniqa insurance. Information for the contractor and the insured.
- By using our services, you accept the Statement and agreement on the security of user services and compensation.